Intern at the Baskerville Institute! If you have an interest in promoting international dialogue, relations between the Middle East and the United States, or non-profit work – this is the opportunity for you! Our internships are a fantastic way to gain practical experience, develop your communication skills, and build your resume. Applications are open on a rolling basis.
Intern Role & Expectations
The role of interns varies based on prior experience and interests indicated in the application. We offer both remote and in-person internships; interns are expected to communicate regularly with the intern supervisor. Interns will have a variety of tasks ranging from:
- Social media creation
- Video editing
- Attending events and webinars
- Communication with donors, board members, and patrons
- Project development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask and take direction
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to do library research and prepare presentations
- Familiarity with social media and ability to post information
- University of Utah Students can gain credit through the Hinckley Institute; students from other institutions can reach out to internship coordinators or academic advisors to see if they are able to earn credit by doing an internship with us.
- Compensation can be considered depending on the applicant’s qualifications and date of submission.
- Build your resume
- Mask requirement
- Vaccination requirement
Application requirements: resume, demographic questions, and availability for a Zoom interview.
If you have any questions or you would like to learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.